The class started with sharing what they learned in the last class:
- how to draw a circle.
Homework from last class:
- They completed how to draw a circle and check how many circles can be drawn around a circle with the same diameter touching each other.
- I introduce how to draw the above concept in a different way.
- Children were able to draw the circle that i introduced to them.
- Then I told them to see the program that our Udavi children made.
- Students were interested to do the pie chart program.
At the end of the class they shared what new things they learned:
- Pie chart
- How to find square root.
- In Algebra they learnt LCM from the program.
- How to do percentage.
Rigorous: I would like to be rigorous in explaining the program.
To look Udavi children program.