Experiential Learning (Joyful Learning of Mathematics):
- Experiential learning activities will be students-centered/ focused, the learning outcomes of experiential learning are flexible and open.
- In experiential learning, the aim is to develop knowledge and skills.
- Before asking children to solve a particular question ask them the right questions which make them think. The questions should be relevant and it should make sense to them.
- Visualizing problems will help children in understanding faster way. For example.
“Good teaching is more a giving of the right questions than a giving of right answers”
How to make math class more interesting:
- Make it meaningful(asking right questions)
- Start with interesting real-life problems.
- Use concrete relatable examples(relevant examples that help them to image the real-life incident).
- Encourage creativity and ownership.