NAME OF THE SUB-UNIT
|STEM Land – Aura Auro Design
– Learn, Grow, Work, Teach
|ADDRESS OF SUB-UNIT
|E-Mail of subunit||Sanjeev.email@example.com|
PURPOSE & AIM OF SUB-UNIT
|– Exploring self-directed learning and research the use of technology in effective learning and learning environments e.g. STEM Land.
– Exploring a learning organization as an environment where learning (unending education) and growth (constant progress) of its members and those they interact with is the primary goal while still being effective in engaging in a real world context.
– To provide opportunity (and mentoring) to youth in and around AV to become skilled e.g. in electronics, programming and teaching.
– To provide an opportunity for skilled youth to engage with children in schools and move beyond simple procedural learning into application, problem solving and self-mastery.
– To explore alternatives to examinations as a way for children to demonstrate mastery.
– To support those who want to see similar changes in their schools and organizations e.g. modules in specific topics, teacher training.
|NAMES OF TWO EXECUTIVES OF SUB-UNIT||1) Sanjeev Ranganathan
2) Sundranandhan Kothandaraman
|NAMES OF SUPPORT GROUP MEMBERS IF ANY
|1) Sanjeev Aggarwal (Udavi School)
2) Davaselvy (Udavi School)
3) Subash (Isai Ambalam School)
|PERIODICITY OF REPORTING||Annual|
|REPORT SUBMITTED TO||SAIIER|
|ACCOUNTS COORDINATED BY||Sanjeev Ranganathan|