1. Take a printed sheet shown in the below
2. Mark numbers in each row so that we won’t miss the order. Follow the below image
3. Marked 1 as the 1st row 2nd as the 2nd row 3rd as the 3rd row and finally 4th as the 4th
4. Cut shape that printed out in the paper(wherever it has bend you have to bend it).
Finally, you should get only that shape of the sheet there shouldn’t be any excess paper.
5. Take empty ballpoint pen to draw the all the diagonal to fold it easily(just draw a line on
top of the all the diagonal)
6. Draw what you want to convey for example(sample image shown in the below):
7. Wherever it says glue apply the glue and fold it.
8. Here is the link for how it works. https://youtu.be/x4aqoaT5zGw