From people sharing:
- At lunch, I told the teachers that they can sit anywhere and have their food. A teacher replied saying that ‘you are giving so much freedom to your children and we know that we are allowed to sit anywhere we want’. It struck me that not many schools give freedom to children to make their choices.
- A teacher at my table said that creating projects in the computer is real learning and very different from other schools where they simply give internal marks without doing anything.
- A teacher said that he stood for all the values – I had the same thought one day, for me to happy I have to be in all the universal values. Was interesting to hear someone had the same thought as me.
- Another teacher shared about how she was always for others and this was the first time she had time to think about herself and her values/stand.
- I was able to look at the wisdom profile of the teachers. Before, I looked at their social profile and made assumptions. I was able to break it.
- I learnt to look at situations from different perspectives/lenses.