Everyone wants to be a perfection on their work. We worked through material provided by Aparajita Foundation (that we plan to use with children) and arrived at the following steps that I found useful:
- Clarity of what we are doing.
- Collect resource materials, organize and execute.
- Keen observation and attention to details.
- Be conscious.
- Time frame.
- Check for completion and correction whatever and whenever necessary.
- Clean up.
- Trust my work but correct if necessary.
One of the volunteers Sahana put the workshop together with the other teachers at Isai Ambalam School.