Please refer this link to know about “what for this blog is”
- Males and females are almost identical.
- Males are bigger than females.
- Crows live in almost all parts of the world except Antarctica, the bottom part of South America, and New Zealand.
- Crows live in open spaces.
- Agriculture fields.
- Crows will not live in a forest or desert.
- Crows take 6 days to lay the eggs and 19 days of incubation.
- The Male protects and gathers food. The female watches the baby birds and does not leave the nest unless to get water.
- Both males and females work together to take care of their young.
- Crows will live from 6 to 7 years also crows can live up to 20 years of age in ideal condition.
- Males and females live for the same amount of years.
- When winder comes crows fly down to warmer climates.
- During different seasons, Crows do not change their behavior
FACTS ABOUT CROW:
- Groups of crows are called “murders”. The reason for this is that when a crow is dying of sickness, old age, or injury, the rest of the murder will often kill that crow in order to end it’s suffering.
- Crows have the biggest brain based on body size out of all birds.
- Crows have the ability to judge people by reading their faces and expressions.
- Crows can imitate human voices like parrots.
- Crows are a lot smarter than other birds.
- Many people think that crows are their Ancestors (people provide food to the crow).